- Basic Policy
- The following action plan shall be formulated to promote female participation and career advancement based on the Act on the Promotion of Female Participation and Career Advancement in the Workplace.
- Plan period
- Five years from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2026
Target 1 : Raise the percentage of women among all new hires by 4%, from 24% to 28%.
Details of initiative 1 :
●When posting jobs on "Hello Work" and other job-placement offices, do so irrespective of gender.
●Continue to have senior female employees take part in recruiting sessions.
Target 2 : Raise the average years of service of female employees to 85% or more of the average years of service of male employees.
Details of initiative 2 :
Prevent harassment related to pregnancy, childbirth, and child-caring, and provide an environment conducive to acquiring childcare leave and shortened work hours, while supporting and facilitating the return to work.
- Information disclosure on female participation and career advancement
●Disclosure items : Percentage of female workers to all hired workers (including mid-career recruits) (by employee type)
Disclosure details :
Applicable period : From March 2021 to End of February 2022
- ■Full-time employees 22.9%
- ■Temporary employees 0.0%
- ■Part-time employees 4.2%
●Disclosure items : Difference in the average years of service between men and women
Disclosure details : As of February 28, 2022
- ■Men 11.1 years
- ■Women 8.5 years (76.5% of men)